At ACE MV it is our mission to help Islanders access higher education coursework, workforce training and pathways to meaningful employment.
Our Career Exploration cohort learning programs offer opportunities to combine in-person learning, community networking and professional development with tuition-supported training and coursework in a variety of thriving Island industries.
Each Career Exploration program includes:
- Regular (bi-weekly or monthly) meetings with industry leaders and professionals
- Dedicated program facilitator/advisor
- Tuition support for related coursework and training
- ACE MV career counseling/job placement support
- Wraparound services (i.e. childcare & transportation support)
- ACE MV Career Explorations Certificate of Completion