ACE MV is always seeking qualified volunteers to help us further our mission. If you think you have something to help us provide Vineyard residents and workforce with learning experiences that enable them to thrive through skill building, professional development, credentialing, and life-long learning, we’d love to have you! Some of our options appear below.
The benefits of volunteering with ACE MV:
- Work with a friendly, supportive team
- Flexible hours
- Build a resume toward communications, marketing, non-profit management or administration/office management
- Learn or build valuable computer/software skills – iMac, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Office 365), WordPress and plug-ins, Adobe Acrobat, Google Forms, Google Workspace, MailChimp.
- Enjoy creative freedom and idea-sharing
- Learn about scheduling and organizing a locally-focused multimedia promotional campaign
- Be involved in something important in our local Vineyard community!
- Friendly, pleasant phone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong internet connection as work is remote (for now)
Inquire via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Holly Bellebuono at 508-693-9222.