HOW TO WRITE A BOOK PROPOSAL
Instructor: Holly Bellebuono | Award-Winning Author
If you have an idea for a book that you wish to market to a publisher–whether fiction or nonfiction–you’ll need a proposal. This 4-part course covers the basics of the most important elements of a successful book proposal, guiding you through thinking about essential details to craft a marketable, full-concept project. Students should have a manuscript already started or near-complete.
4 WEEKS | TUESDAYS | 10-11AM | NOV 30-DEC 21 | LIVE ONLINE | $109
“Holly’s teachings were clear, concise, and full of helpful tidbits. The exercises were very productive. I would absolutely recommend this class.”
- Tessa P., How to Write A Book Proposal
- Due to Covid, this course is being held online with live instruction. Students must have access to a reliable computer and internet connection for the duration of the course. A Zoom account is not necessary.
- Zoom invite will be emailed to students at least 1 hour before each class begins. Invite may come from instructor or ACE MV.
- If minimum enrollment is not met, courses may be postponed to a later date or cancelled. Students will be notified of postponement or cancellation at least 3 hours before course begins.
- By submitting payment for our courses, you agree to ACE MV's TERMS OF REGISTRATION.
Upon checkout, please consider adding anywhere from $5-$25 as a donation to ACE MV, to help Vineyard adults and young adults expand their professional horizons and find new career paths!