WRITING A MEMOIR
Instructor: Aline Wolff | Writer, Professor
Even if you’ve never written anything longer than a tweet, all you need to join this class is the desire to write and remember. With an enthusiastic instructor as your guide, you’ll work on a series of ‘life-writing’ exercises,
while reading excerpts from published memoirs for inspiration. Shy writers take heart: sharing with the class is optional. This popular class has limited space, so be sure to register early!
6 WEEKS | WEDNESDAYS | 3-4:30PM | NOV 10-DEC 15 | LIVE ONLINE | $149
“Delightful, powerful, very thought forward. Truly helped my memoir writing and understanding the logistics behind writing well.”
- Heather R., Writing A Memoir
- Due to Covid, this course is being held online with live instruction. Students must have access to a reliable computer and internet connection for the duration of the course. A Zoom account is not necessary.
- Zoom invite will be emailed to students at least 1 hour before each class begins. Invite may come from instructor or ACE MV.
- If minimum enrollment is not met, courses may be postponed to a later date or cancelled. Students will be notified of postponement or cancellation at least 3 hours before course begins.
- By submitting payment for our courses, you agree to ACE MV's TERMS OF REGISTRATION.
Upon checkout, please consider adding anywhere from $5-$25 as a donation to ACE MV, to help Vineyard adults and young adults expand their professional horizons and find new career paths!